Click here to join our last Free webinar:
When: May 14, 2020 11:00 AM
Register in advance for this webinar:
Our program is designed to give employers the Human Resource support and tools to manage their staff through this unprecedented time.
Employers need to know what options they have in areas such as managing staff, reducing hours, changing duties or making redundancies, but most importantly employers want peace of mind that the decisions they are making for their business today are not going to cause Industrial Relations heartache down the track. Our program is designed to educate, support and assist you through the COVIS 19 crisis. Furthermore now is an excellent time to upskill the leadership team on how to effectively manage staff, we will alternative our webinars to include leadership training and COVID -19 recovery topics.
The program will continue until the end of September and you will receive:
- Weekly webinars. These will be a combination of Industrial Relations updates and leadership training for Managers.
- Guest speakers will be invited to co-host sessions to ensure that all participants are getting the right professional advice from experts through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Webinar will contain a Q&A section so that your HR questions can be answered on a weekly basis
- A suite of template documents that you can use to communicate with your staff
- One hour one on one meeting to provide tailored advise for your business to be used at any stage through the program
- A 25% discount for any additional HR consultation
Upfront one off payment of $500 + GST
5 monthly payments of $120 + GST
Contact Phoebe Kitto to sign up! 0438 735 926 or firstname.lastname@example.org